Cheryl is Simply Fit…
……having qualified in a range of fitness and health qualifications over the years (see below) I decided to put my qualifications and personal experience to good use and set up a small business focussed on helping others achieve improvements to their own health.
A severe car accident in my earlier years, followed by a series of senior management positions which involved long hours, spent sitting; either in a car, at a desk or over a laptop or phone, led to a cluster of debilitating symptoms in later life. Chronic problems with my spine and inner ear forced me into a change of career. I knew I had to leave my city job to focus on getting my health back. It took two years, pooling my knowledge of anatomy, physiology, health and fitness to regain my health. I essentially walked and exercised my self back to fitness along with the help of Physiotherapy, Massage and Alexander Technique.
Using simple exercise methods, I work with individuals to encourage more movement, to develop awareness of how we use our bodies in order to move more freely; improving mobility, flexibility and strength, helping to manage pain and bringing health and fitness benefits to both body and soul in order to …Simply enjoy life!
- Bio Mechanics Coach Diploma – www.biomechanicseducation.com
Personal Training Diploma – www.premierglobal.co.uk
- Pure Stretch Instructor www.purestretch.co.uk
- Imovefreely instructor – www.biomechanicseducation.com
Nordic Walking Instructor www.nordicwalking.co.uk
- RSA Exercise to Music Instructor
- Trained as a trainer with Joanna Hall, fitness expert: www.walkactive.co.uk
- Massage MTI (level 4) & ITEC (Level 3) Distinction: www.massagetraining.co.uk
- Reiki Level 2
- Body Mechanics – 9 months training and work experience with a Chartered Physiotherapist specialising in body mechanics.
First Aid: St John’s Ambulance
- Register of Exercise Professionals
- Bio Mechanics Coach Group
- Pure Stretch Instructors Group
- Massage Training Institute